Monday, May 01, 2006

Club Change

The contents of my golf bag would currently get me disqualified from a tournament. I have one club too many.

I've started carrying my 4 and 3 irons with me and now use the hybrids rarely. I don't know why really, I just don't hit them as well as I used to. I think it might be something to do with there being an additional type of club that I have to know how to hit. I've been putting a lot of effort lately into hitting my irons properly, so I don't want an extra type of club to confuse me.

Besides, I have been hitting these longer irons pretty well on occasion. Certainly not any worse than the shorter irons. The other day I hit a 3-iron and it actually went exactly where I aimed it.

So, I'm going to have to decide what to do with these clubs. If I remove all three, that will leave me with 12 clubs. Room enough for an additional wedge and a 5-wood I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home